Years later, when she enrolled in The Wharton Graduate Business School’s Entrepreneur Program, Korin proposed the development of a spa chain and product line solely based on 100% pure active botanical products. The idea became a reality when, with Wharton’s financial support, Korin created 3000BC, a chain of elite spas destined to win virtually every imaginable regional award. Every 3000BC element is distinctive and cohesive and the physical space at 3000BC has been described as dramatic. The award winning 3000BC customized beauty concept lab is presented in a minimalist, yet sophisticated boutique environment and the name is unusual, edgy, and memorable. Just some of the accolades for 3000BC include:
- Philadelphia Magazine called 3000BC a spa of the future, adding: “At the modern and minimalist 3000BC spa, savvy spa-goers know that a mix of ancient rituals and modern treatments is what makes these destinations stand out.”
- 3000BC was voted “Best of Philly” from Philadelphia Magazine for Holistic Spa, Medical Spa, Best Facial, and Best Body Treatments
- “Best of Style” award from Philadelphia Style Magazine
- “Reader’s Choice” award from Fox News
- “Best of the Main Line” award from Main Line Magazine
Dissatisfied with national and specialty brands, Korin worked for 25 years to create a unique product line and service menu. Today, 3000BC is a sanctuary for beauty, advanced medical offerings and wellness services. 3000BC is at the forefront of scientific skincare analysis.
Korin developed and created a comprehensive collection of private label FDA approved clinical personal care products which contain powerful medical-grade clinical ingredients. Korin also worked closely with her certified botanical lab to develop natural yet therapeutic spa skincare formulations that incorporate pure and organic botanicals.